M/s Resume Services (www.resumeservice.in) is a resume development, training and consultancy service that helps jobseekers prepare resumes and make an impact on prospective employers. We are neither a recruitment firm nor do we act as labour consultants to, or employment partners of, any employer. The usage of our site is bound by a set of terms and conditions that the jobseekers must agree and adhere to. ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. This is a legally binding agreement. One of the primary objectives of these Terms and Conditions is to discourage and prevent misuse and fraud.
- You’ll honour your payment obligations and you are okay with us storing your basic payment information (This includes your name, address, payment mode, date of order, IP address, etc.). Also, there may be fees and taxes that are added to our prices.
- If you purchase any of our paid Services, you agree to pay us the applicable fees and taxes.
- Your purchase may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on location (e.g. exchange rates).
- We do not store your billing information (e.g. credit card details or any banking passwords)
- There may be applicable taxes attached to your purchase and you agree to bear the same.
- ResumeService.in does not post any job-offers and does not send any such emails to collect personal information and/or money in promise of any job. Our services are well defined and restricted to resume development/ resume consultancy and in some cases interview training.
- ResumeService.in does not promise any jobs or interview calls to the end user after taking its services. The services provided by ResumeService.in are best effort and best in class but the end user needs to understand that there is a large skilled population out there and a comparatively lesser number of qualified jobs open in the market and hence guaranteeing a job is not possible.
- ResumeService.in wants jobseekers to be extremely vigilant regarding any false promise by anyone pretending to be us and in the event of any such observation you should notify us immediately. Our resume writers will contact you for matters related to your resume only. If anyone seeks non-work related information such as Credit Card numbers or Bank information over phone or email do not respond to such requests. Kindly call us or write to us at email@example.com
Refund Policy & Money Back Guarantee
- ResumeService.in guarantees the end user’s complete satisfaction and money back if the end user is not satisfied with the first draft of their resume. To avail this, the end user must initiate a refund request through a written email within 48 hours of receiving the first draft of the resume. Post this, an investigation will be carried out to ascertain the validity of the request. Only if the request is found to be genuine, ResumeService.in will initiate the refund process in the next 7 working days. If there is a delay in sending an intimation by the end-user, the refund shall not be processed as per policy. A refund request will not be processed if a) you do not provide a written email with your concerns within 48 hours of your resume delivery, b) you decide to change your initial requirements for resume development, c) you are a repeat customer
Your Rights & Content Ownership
- You own all of the content, feedback, and personal information you provide to us, but you also grant us a non-exclusive license to it.
- You promise to only provide information and content that you have the right to share, and that the information you provide will be truthful.
- By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services, you agree that ResumeService.in can use and share (but does not have to) such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
- You agree to only provide content or information if that does not violate the law nor anyone’s rights (e.g., without violating any intellectual property rights or breaching a contract). You also agree that your profile information will be truthful.
- We may change, suspend or end any Service, or change and modify prices prospectively in our discretion.
- ResumeService.in is not a storage service. You agree that we have no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content or information that you or others provide, except to the extent required by applicable law.
- When you see or use others’ content and information posted on our website, it’s at your own risk.
- You agree that we are not responsible for third parties’ (including other Members’) content or information or for any damages as result of your use of or reliance on it.
- You are responsible for deciding if you want to access or use third party apps or sites that link from our website Services. Third party apps and sites have their own legal terms and privacy policies, and you may be giving others permission to use your information in ways we would not. ResumeService.in is not responsible for these other sites and apps — use these at your own risk.
- You understand that ResumeService.in has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Sites) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Sites and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Sites, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. ResumeService.in does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Sites you acknowledge and agree that ResumeService.in is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Sites. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Sites.
- ResumeService.in shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
- ResumeService.in reserves all the rights to change the Pricing of any or all of its services as and when it deems necessary. Such a change may not be communicated to the end user explicitly and shall only be visible through the website.
- ResumeService.in shall have access to your job related documents. The documents shall be retained in our databases post the delivery of services, but will not be shared by a third party without your consent, unless the Law or Government requires so. You agree to indemnify ResumeService.in in the event the documents are leaked through an internet breach of security.
- You’re okay with us using our websites, mobile apps, and email to provide you with important notices. This Agreement applies to mobile applications as well. Also, you agree certain additional information can be shared with us.
- If the contact information you provide isn’t up to date, you may miss out on these notices.
- You agree that we may provide notices to you in the following ways: (1) a banner notice on the Service, or (2) an email sent to an address you provided, or (3) through other means including mobile number, telephone, or mail. You agree to keep your contact information up to date.
Complaints Regarding Content
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information provided to us by Members to be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
Dos & Don’ts
Dos. You agree that you will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
- Use your real name on your documents;
- Use the Services in a professional manner.
Don’ts. You agree that you will not:
- Any information provided by you on this site shall not be misleading in any way.
- You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally, including by sending inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to ResumeService.in;
- Use an image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo for your profile (including those of actors, authors, models & others);
- Create a false identity on/for ResumeService.in;
- Misrepresent your current or previous positions and qualifications;
- Misrepresent your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- Misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person or our employees;
- Send spam or other unwelcomed communications to ResumeService.in or others;
- Scrape or copy profiles and information of others through any means (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, and any other technology or manual work);
- Act in an unlawful, libellous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable manner;
- Disclose information that you do not have the right to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer));
- Violate intellectual property rights of others, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- Violate the intellectual property or other rights of ResumeService.in, including, without limitation, using the word “ResumeService.in” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL except without our permission
- Send ResumeService.in any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation unauthorized by ResumeService.in;
- Add ResumeService.in to distribution lists without our consent or authorization
- Send ResumeService.in anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Create profiles or provide content that promotes escort services or prostitution.
- Copy or use the information, content or data of others available on the Services (except as expressly authorized);
- Copy or use the information, content or data on ResumeService.in in connection with a competitive service (as determined by ResumeService.in);
- Copy, modify or create derivative works of ResumeService.in, the Services or any related technology (except as expressly authorized by ResumeService.in);
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology, or any part thereof;
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by ResumeService.in without our express consent (e.g., representing yourself as an accredited ResumeService.in consultant/writer/employee);
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to the Services or related any information or data;
- Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize a ResumeService.in feature of the Services, without ResumeService.in consent;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Service;
- Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information obtained from ResumeService.in without the consent of ResumeService.in;
- Share or disclose information of others without their express consent;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” the Services or any related data or information on the website;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
- Override any security feature of the Website or our Delivery of Services;
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services or website (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms)
Denial of Service
- ResumeService.in reserves the full right and authority to decide who it wishes to work with and who it wishes to not work with. As such if we, as a company, feel that you are not professional in your dealing or are a threat to our organization as a customer or if for any other reason we do not wish to engage with you, we can and will refuse the provisioning of our services to you. If you have already paid us, the amount shall be credited back to your account should we decide to not work with you any further.
Use of this Agreement
Here are some important details about how to read the Agreement.
- If a court with authority over this Agreement finds any part of it not enforceable, you and us agree that the court should modify the terms to make that part enforceable while still achieving its intent. If the court cannot do that, you and us agree to ask the court to remove that unenforceable part and still enforce the rest of this Agreement. To the extent allowed by law, the English version of this Agreement is binding and other translations are for convenience only. This Agreement (including additional terms that may be provided by us when you engage with a feature of the Services) is the only agreement between us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements for the Services.
- If we don’t act to enforce a breach of this Agreement, that does not mean that ResumeService.in has waived its right to enforce this Agreement. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement (or your membership or use of Services) to anyone without our consent. However, you agree that ResumeService.in may assign this Agreement to its affiliates or a party that buys it without your consent. There are no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
- ResumeService.in reserves the rights to alter its terms and conditions as and when it deems necessary. Such a change may not be communicated to the end user explicitly and shall only be visible through the website. If you don’t agree to these changes, you must notify and stop availing the our services.
- In the unlikely event we end up in a legal dispute, it will take place in the courts of New Delhi, India.
How To Contact Us
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We value the trust you place on resumeservice.in and are committed to making your experience safe and fraud-free.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
resumeservice.in follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, resumeservice.in uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that resumeservice.in has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.